HAMPTON ROADS BUILDS BUSINESSES!
Hosted by VDOT, HRBT Expansion and Hampton Roads Connector Partners. Increasing access for small businesses by connecting Certified Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) and Small, Women-owned, and Minority-owned (SWaM) subcontractors with primary decision makers for the Hampton Roads-Bridge Tunnel (HRBT) Expansion project.
8:00 AM – 8:30 AM SPECIAL REMARKS:
- The Honorable Shannon Valentine, Secretary of Transportation, Commonwealth of Virginia
- The Honorable Stephen C. Brich, Commissioner, VDOT
- Thomas Nelson, Virginia Division Administrator, FHWA
- Sandra D. Norman, Civil Rights Division Administrator, VDOT
- Juan Miguel Perez, Project Executive, HRCP
- and More!
8:30 AM – 9:15 AM HRBT PROJECT UPDATE: UPCOMING OPPORTUNITIES
9:15 AM – 9:25 AM BREAK
9:25 AM – 10:15 AM PANEL PRESENTATION: GROWTH THROUGH PROGRESS
- Queen Crittendon, Hampton Roads District Civil Rights Manager, VDOT (Moderator)
- Sean Washington, Assistant Director; Secretary/Treasurer, City of Norfolk Economic Development
- Erica Spencer, Minority Business Coordinator, City of Hampton Economic Development
- Angela Barber, Business Services Manager - Hampton Roads, Virginia Department of Small Business & Supplier Diversity
- Darren Brown, Assistant Division Administrator; External Programs, VDOT Civil Rights Division
- Alyssa Mako, Executive Director, USDOT SBTRC South Atlantic Region
10:15 AM – 11:00 AM EXHIBITOR NETWORKING